Sunday, November 15, 2015

......idk

I always plan on writing good posts,
But my heart’s never in the right place late Sunday nights.

And it’s hard to listen to your heart when your ears and heart are so far from each other.
So I write upside down so the blood rushes to my head,
And I put my hand on my chest so i can feel something.

my heart knows I’ll fall for it every time:
Making me think we had something one minute, 
then leaving me the next.

And I think you did something to my heart-But not in the heartbreak kind of way, because I never did love you. And after all you put me through, i still hope you're doing better than me.

 I’d love to see the size of your heart,
      And if a heart affects the size of a heart.


10 comments:

  1. 2nd paragraph. I think I'm in like with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um wow this is probably the best post i've ever read.

    and man that second paragraph and the first one and the third one and the fourth one and the fifth one and just yeah.

    you're sooooo talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you write good posts. trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "it’s hard to listen to your heart when your ears and heart are so far from each other."
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite posts and you have SUCH good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "And it’s hard to listen to your heart when your ears and heart are so far from each other." okkkkkkaayyy. too good, too good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "its hard to listen to your heart when your ears and heart are so far away"
    UH
    super good I really like your stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just realized I quoted that wrong lol. the way you wrote it was much better trust me.

      Delete