Sunday, September 20, 2015

great timing, kid

i remember the last time i saw you.
we were singing that song, and i was singing it wrong.
and i bet you called it sentimental,
but i called it apathetic.

I might have thought differently before, but you lost me last november,

'cause i hadn't seen you in months,  and i knew that wouldn't change after just one day.

i knew a lot more about you than you me.
and that won't ever change.
 because the timing was always wrong,
and i'm so grateful for that.


great photography http://www.purearganoil.net/what-is-argan-oil/


11 comments:

  1. "i called it apathetic." oooooooohhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. "because the timing was always wrong,
    and i'm so grateful for that."
    PREACH

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh apathetic is one of my favorite words i smiled when i read it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is new to me and it's midnight and I can't believe I'm fallin in love with words I'm reading on a computer screen. You, random blogger, are astounding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog. You are amazing and I loved this.

    ReplyDelete