Sunday, September 27, 2015

thoughts, feelings, and facts




  1. I need to listen to more M83
  2. why are periods (.) so powerful? 
  3. i cleaned my room yesterday and it's a pigsty again
  4. it's weird that we're all different but we can have the same feelings
  5. like heartbreak. such a universal feeling
  6. my parents' room doesn't have very good Wi-Fi
  7. nostalgia kills
  8. my hundreds of thoughts are difficult to condense into only 26 letters
  9. comparing gets you nowhere
  10. I need to see my chiropractor
  11. I've been written about in creative writing more than once. good and bad things.
  12. there's a lot of people that talk about the loneliness of being in crowds of happy people, so maybe all the lonely people should find each other and they could all be lonely together. or maybe make each other unlonely?
  13. just found out unlonely is a real word (according to google)
  14. sometimes my little sister and I have dance-offs. she's dirty dancing, but she doesn't know it.
  15. I have never had a problem falling asleep at night
  16. can i still have a beautiful mind? see #15
  17. to be honest I just really wish I was on a plane right now.
My son had a traumatic brain injury and prayer brought him back to better than before.




4 comments:

  1. I wish I was on a plane too.
    This is a sweet list, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking love this. So many good ones. Random and important.

    And I think the fact that UNLONELY isn't a word is the saddest thing I've thought about all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really enjoyed reading this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this is so sweet but number 14 made me laugh so so so so so hard :) This was great :)

    ReplyDelete